jeudi 31 janvier 2008

My feelings about the school

MY FEELINGS ABOUT THE SCHOOLAt the beginning, I didn't like my classes because, there aren't my best friends, but in this classe, there are some very nice people. I get on well with some classmates, I always laugh with Christopher and Lucas in class, they are stupid. I make new friends and we sometimes go out for a meal.This semester is very difficult, I didn't know if I have good grades. I have difficulties in French, History and German, but English, P.E. and biology are easy.My English teacher is very cool, I understand her lesson and we watch some movies in classes, the movies are very interesting. I have too much homework, I haven't got mush free time... I want play on the computer, watch TV and play basket ball, but I haven't got the time.So, this year in school is very difficult but I need work very hard! in classes, the movies were very great. I have too much homework, I haven't free time... I want play computer, watch TV and play basket ball, but I haven't time.So, this year school is very difficult, but I need to work ever harder!

Aucun commentaire: