jeudi 31 janvier 2008

Me


My name is Stephan, I'm 16 years old.I come from China and I live in Geneva.I like playing basketball and computer games.I sometimes watch TV.I'm at Nicola Bouvier high school, I like this high school because I have friends here.I love P.E, Maths and English but I don't like German and history,After school, I go with some friends to play basketball.Sometimes, I go with my best friend to eat outside and after we watch TV and play playstation.I have a little sister and a little brother, their names are Caroline and Jonathan, I love them.Later, I want to be an I.T person and work in a company.I like rap, r'n'b and some other musics.I love comedy movies. I often watch thrillers movies with some friends. I love Harry Potter, but I don't like reading it.My e-mail is : steph_unit@hotmail.comHere are a few things about me! Stephan

Aucun commentaire: