jeudi 31 janvier 2008

What I do in the week.


Hi,I speak about what I doing the week,I usually get up at 7 am, I go to school at 7:30 am and the classes starts at 8:05 am.The classes are very long and boring except P.E and English. Every Tuesday and Friday, I eat at school because I don't have time to go home for lunch.At school, the food is very bad, but I go to the kebab next to the school, that's better.At 3 pm or 5pm, the classes finishe and I come back home with friends.After that, I play basketball with some friends at Hugo Senger school.At 7 pm, I come back home and for dinner.Afterwards, I do my homework and I play on my computer.At 10:30, I go to bed and sleep.Every Friday night, I go out with some friends, we have dinner at Macdonald's and we talk.On Saturday, I have Chinese classes from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.Then, I meet friends and we go shopping and we play basketball.On Sunday, I get up late because I like to rest.During the vacation, I always go out with friends or family, I go to the swimming pool or bowling.I sometime go abroad, to France, to Italy or China.My bedroom is small but I have what I need, I have a computer, two tables. I just need a TV. ^^Every Wednesday, I must clean up my room, that's boring.

Aucun commentaire: