jeudi 31 janvier 2008

Freedom Writer's Diary

1. I would like to invite 50 Cent ( Curtis Jackson), because he's the best rapper and when he was young, he lived in the hood, he was in a gang and he had guns, but now he has money and everyboby knows him. I would like to learn how he changed his life.

2. You should speak with different people. It's important to read books about different people, because you learn about their lives and you know something about them. They learnt from reading Anne Frank's diary, because it's about racism and holocaust.

3.In the "hood" there are wars, murders, that isn't good. Some people can see the similar between different ethnicity. It's important because there isn't murder.

4. They are Asian, Black, Caucasian and Latino.

5. The hood is very dangerous, there are gangs, guns, drugs, murders. Somebody can kill you, because you are a different ethnicity.

6. The parents do nothing, some parents are in the jail or they are not at home.

7. Some students experienced juvenile hall, they were scared , because they could hear sounds, inmates banging on walls, throwing up their gang signs. The students usually cried on their first night.

9.The main issues in the "hood" are gang, racism, drugs, religion and school.

10. When I read about the death of one of the students I felt very sad. The Freedom Writers have lost many friends. I feel that is very sad, I would not like to lose my friends or my family.

Aucun commentaire: